Registered Nurse Posting #11 – 2013
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Previous medical nursing experience essential
- BCLS Current
- ACLS Preferred
- Demonstrated ability to foster change
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills
- Basic Computer Skills in a Windows environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Demonstrated Excellence in Attendance
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate as a team member in a total patient care setting.
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity may submit a resume to Human Resources at email@example.com no later than February 15, 2013.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have difficulty submitting your application through our online application form, please call
|Employment Standards Act S. 15|
|Personal Information is collected under the authority of the Employment Standards Act S. 15 and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Middlesex Hospital Alliance. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Human Resources Department, 395 Carrie Street, Strathroy, Ontario N7G 3J4 519-245-1550 x.5941.|