INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TELECOMMUNCIATION TECHNICAL ANALYST Posting #17 – 2015 FULL-TIME INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TELECOMMUNCIATION TECHNICAL ANALYST – Information Systems and Telecommunications Department (IST)
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
MIDDLESEX HOSPITAL ALLIANCE
STRATHROY MIDDLESEX GENERAL HOSPITAL AND FOUR COUNTIES HEALTH SERVICES
Posting #17 – 2015
FULL-TIME INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TELECOMMUNCIATION TECHNICAL ANALYST – Information Systems and Telecommunications Department (IST)
Reporting to the IST Service Manager, the IST Technical Analyst is responsible for working with the IST team and hospital staff to support, maintain and enhance our critical technology infrastructure as well as telephony and audio/video systems. This full-time position requires working between two hospital sites and being available for on-call support. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementation, maintenance, upgrades and support of our technology. You will participate on project teams as a Project leader or team member for both clinical and non clinical projects. The position also involves first through third level support of clinical and support staff in a help desk environment.
You must be comfortable and proficient in the management and building of server infrastructure. Provide training on technology and telecommunications to end users. You are willing to obtain a LEAN yellow belt certificate within 12 months of employment.
• Minimum Community College Diploma (2 or 3 years) in Information Systems or related discipline
• Minimum three (3) years recent, related experience in Information Technology
• Current certifications or equivalent experience and ongoing upgrades are required in applicable technology such as Cisco, Citrix, VMWare, Microsoft, Active Directory and Project Management
• Demonstrated ability to build, manage and support server infrastructure
• Strong customer service focus
• Knowledge of audio and video systems to support meeting rooms
• Proven experience working closely with software vendors, technical team members and business partners to resolve complex application issues
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment and to interact with others with diplomacy, tact, and professionalism
• Experience with telecommunication systems an asset – Nortel/Avaya preferred.
• Solid knowledge of IST security, privacy and confidentiality
• Project Management skills, understanding of methodology, best practices and the ability to maintain composure when working under pressure
• Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with proven ability to accurately and effectively document procedures and changes
• Experience in training individuals and groups
• Knowledge of and commitment to patient and staff safety
• Demonstrated ability to attend work on a regular basis
This position will require working at both sites of the MHA. Possession of a valid class “G” driver’s license and reliable transportation is required.
If you are a positive, experienced analyst, with the qualifications listed above, and looking for a positive/challenging environment to build your career then please submit your resume to email@example.com by March 16, 2015
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
*Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes*
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have difficulty submitting your application through our online application form, please call
|Employment Standards Act S. 15|
|Personal Information is collected under the authority of the Employment Standards Act S. 15 and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Middlesex Hospital Alliance. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Human Resources Department, 395 Carrie Street, Strathroy, Ontario N7G 3J4 519-245-1550 x.5941.|