Registered Nurse Posting #25 – 2013
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
Emergency Department – To cover a leave of approximately 1 year
- Available for all shifts (7.5h, 11.25h) including nights, weekends, statutory holidays, call-in
- Position Available July 2013
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Current BCLS and ACLS
- Current Emergency nursing experience
- Excellent physical assessment skills
- Evidence of ongoing professional development and self-directed learning
- Demonstrated ability to assess concurrent demands, set priorities, organize work and maintain accuracy and concentration during periods of high activity
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, communication and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as an active member of the health care team
- Demonstrated excellence in attendance.
- Understanding and use of good body mechanics.
- Basic computer skills in a Windows environment.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following additional qualifications:
– Cardiac care experience involving ECG monitoring and interpretation
– Current Triage Experience
– Emergency Nursing and/or Critical Care certificate, TNCC, ENPC and Basic ECG Interpretation certificate
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
Qualified individuals interested in this employment opportunity may submit a resume by email to email@example.com no later than April 02, 2013.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have difficulty submitting your application through our online application form, please call
|Employment Standards Act S. 15|
|Personal Information is collected under the authority of the Employment Standards Act S. 15 and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Middlesex Hospital Alliance. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Human Resources Department, 395 Carrie Street, Strathroy, Ontario N7G 3J4 519-245-1550 x.5941.|