Patients & Visitors
In this section of our website you can find:
- Directions & Maps to MHA sites and where you can park at SMGH
- Visiting hours
- Where you’ll be admitted for surgery and what you’ll need to bring
- What you need to know if you’re having a baby here (coming soon)
- How we protect our patients’ safety and privacy, and who you can speak to about your concerns
- Where you can get food, fill a prescription or find a gift
- How to send a card to a patient in the Hospital or send a card
- A wide range of up-to-date, online health care resources
- Fragrances can pose a health risk to patients, staff and visitors. Please do not wear perfume, cologne, or aftershave while in the hospital. If you can, it is important that you remind your visitors not to wear fragrance or bring flowers with strong scents when they come to see you. Some people are highly allergic to fragrance and can suffer reactions.
- Find a rich and rewarding volunteer experience at the MHA
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please let us know.