Four Counties Health Services or Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital Newbury or Strathroy, Ontario
519-693-4441 x. 2459 (FCHS) or 519-245-1550 x.5440 (SMGH)
Monday7:30am to 4:00pm
Tuesday7:30am to 4:00pm
Wednesday7:30am to 4:00pm
Thursday7:30am to 4:00pm
Friday7:30am to 4:00pm
All appointments by physician referral only.
Ambulatory care services are non-emergency, condition-specific single visit or intermittent care generally provided on an outpatient basis in support of primary care. The services are offered through a group comprised of physicians, registered nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, anesthesiologists and others. The wide range of expertise offered by these professionals allows them to work together as an integrated team, providing excellence in patient care.
- Wound care management
- Postoperative suture and staple removal
- Injection/medication administration
- Pain Clinic services
- Assistance with urological treatments, tests and biopsies
- Preparation and recovery of patients for a variety of minor surgical procedures
- Orthopedic services: casts, braces, splints