Protection of Your Privacy
The Middlesex Hospital Alliance (MHA) is committed to protecting the personal information of all individuals who we come into contact with. We aim to collect only specific personal information that is needed for operation. All personal information that is collected is used, maintained and disposed of according to applicable legislation, policies, agreements and best practices.
To request a copy of your personal health information, please contact the Health Records Department to discuss your request.
There is a fee for requests for copies of personal health information and we will be able to determine what the amount will be once we understand what information is being requested. The attached form can be completed and faxed to the health Records Department at the appropriate site.
Strathroy: 519-246-5905 Four Counties: 519-693-1202
You will be asked to provide positive identification before the copies will be released.
- Privacy Laws in Canada
- Information Collected
- MHA Consent for Access or Disclosure of Personal Information or Personal Health Information
- Privacy Frequently Asked Questions
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care – update on the Health Information Protection Act, 2004. This includes questions and answers on the Act and its application
- Information and Privacy Commissioner Ontario
- Privacy Commissioner Ontario