Information for Physicians and Specialists
Are you a Physician looking for Practice Opportunities?
The Middlesex Hospital Alliance needs Medical Specialists and Emergency Physicians!
- Our community offers a unique blend of both rural and urban settings located in southern Ontario,
- Comprised of four municipalities: Middlesex, Lambton, Chatham-Kent and Elgin counties,
- Our two hospital sites are located 25-40 minutes west of London, Ontario with quick access to the 400 series highway (401) about 2.5 hours between the major metropolitaion areas of Toronto and Windsor/Detroit (access to the USA),
- A short drive to the beautiful beaches of the Great Lakes, parks, arts & culture, recreation including golf courses and big city amenities,
- So join us – not just to practice here, but to enjoy a safe and top quality lifestyle.
- The Middlesex Hospital Alliance offers a lovely mix of small town life and country living close to big city amenities,
- Safe urban and community-based living at its best,
- Extremely high level of education with access to a wealth of training and knowledge among surrounding post-secondary educational institutions (Western University and Fanshawe College),
- Average population of is typically made up of seniors and families including parents between the ages of 25 – 65 and children under the age of 15.
Here is a selection of Grand Rounds presentations. Presentations provided are selected for their educational value and topic interest. Subscribe to the MHA Physician Update (quarterly) email newsletter where new presentations will be highlighted when available.
Bleeding and Blood Thinners – New Blood “Thickening” Agents in the Blood Bank
Dr. Ian Chin-Yee
Chair of Hematology
Medical Director Laboratory Services
Professor of Medicine
University of Western Ontario
Training and Continuing Medical Education
The Middlesex Hospital Alliance is pleased to offer many learning opportunities and ongoing professional development for physicians, nurses and other allied health professionals to learn the latest, most advanced medical and surgical practices. Contact our Human Resources Department for a list of upcoming sessions and course registration.
Subscribe to Physician News or read the latest issue: