REGULAR FULL-TIME PROGRAM MANAGER #054-2020
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital Site
Four Counties Health Services Site
REGULAR FULL-TIME PROGRAM MANAGER Health Information, Rehabilitation, and Community Support Services
Reporting to the VP Strategic Partnerships, the Program Manager works collaboratively with the members of the Management Team to provide leadership congruent with the Vision, Mission, Values and strategic objectives of the Middlesex Hospital Alliance (MHA). The Program Manager is an innovative and highly motivated individual who fosters partnerships with internal and external stakeholders while promoting safe, effective, evidence-based and quality outcomes. The Program Manager is responsible for leading the Rehabilitation Department Adult Day Program, and Supportive Housing Program at Four Counties Health Services as well as the Health Records and Patient Registration functions at both Four Counties and Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital.
• Responsible for the establishment of short and long term goals and objectives for each department
• Strong critical decision making skills
• Demonstrated excellence in strategic planning and system thinking
• Demonstrated ability to develop and conduct presentations on a formal and informal basis
• Implementation of evidence based best practice coding standards in Health Records
• Implementation of hospital registration standards
• Implementation of quality standards and processes in various settings
• Demonstrated skills in change management, conflict resolution, team building and resource management.
• Proven ability to be accountable and foster accountability in others.
• Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills with the ability to appropriately delegate.
• Demonstrated participatory leadership style, which includes approachability, visibility and accessibility.
• Demonstrated ability to monitor, analyze and evaluate operational/capital and operational budgets.
• Demonstrated ability to interact positively in partnerships/relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
• Demonstrated strong communication skill but verbally and in writing
• Required knowledge of legislative requirements, medical/legal issues, and commitment to remaining current
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate, coach, mentor and lead individuals/groups to achieve quality outcomes, and provide exceptional service.
• Demonstrated appreciation and respect for protocol, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Must provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
• Must provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing within the previous 12 months
• Baccalaureate degree in a Regulated Health Care profession, Health Administration or related field is required.
• Three (3) to five (5) years of progressively responsible leadership roles within the healthcare sector required.
• Knowledge and experience with ICD-10
• Knowledge of health records chart management legislated responsibilities and hospital accountabilities.
• Knowledge of hospital and medical staff rules and regulations, provincial statutes and Accreditation Canada required organizational practices as they related to Health Records Information Management.
• Skilled at assessing performance and identifying performance improvement opportunities.
• A highly-motivated, self-directed professional with excellent communication and presentation skills.
• CHIM designation would be an asset.
• Experience with Cerner would be an asset.
• Experience working with seniors would be an asset.
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity may submit a resume by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3:00 pm EST June 5, 2020
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates,
as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
*Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes*
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have difficulty submitting your application through our online application form, please call
|Employment Standards Act S. 15|
|Personal Information is collected under the authority of the Employment Standards Act S. 15 and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Middlesex Hospital Alliance. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Human Resources Department, 395 Carrie Street, Strathroy, Ontario N7G 3J4 519-245-1550 x.5941.|