TEMPORARY PART-TIME REGISTRATION CLERK #120-2020
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
JOB POSTING – MIDDLESEX HOSPITAL ALLIANCE
FOUR COUNTIES HEALTH SERVICES
Posting #120 – 2020
TEMPORARY PART-TIME REGISTRATION CLERK – approximately 12 weeks
• All shifts (days, evenings, weekends, statutory holidays and call-in)
• Register patients for Emergency, Outpatients and Inpatients using CERNER programs
• Scheduling appointments for ambulatory patients using CERNER programs
• Overhead paging
• Filing of reports, charts.
• Pulling charts for scheduled ambulatory visits.
• Physical requirements include the ability to perform overhead lifting/reaching, climbing, walking and repetitive paper hole punching.
• Perform general clerical duties, including cashier duties
• Position available immediately
• Must provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
• Must provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing within the previous 12 months
• Medical Administrative Assistant diploma, or other related post secondary education, essential
• Computer competency within a Windows environment using Microsoft office, essential
• Proficiency in Medical Terminology, essential
• A minimum of one year previous experience in a healthcare reception/registration environment
• Demonstrated excellence in organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with the public
• Ability to work independently
• Demonstrated excellence in attendance
• Understanding and use of good body mechanics
• Previous cashier experience, an asset
**The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment**
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity may submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 1, 2020.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
*Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes*
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have difficulty submitting your application through our online application form, please call
|Employment Standards Act S. 15|
|Personal Information is collected under the authority of the Employment Standards Act S. 15 and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Middlesex Hospital Alliance. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Human Resources Department, 395 Carrie Street, Strathroy, Ontario N7G 3J4 519-245-1550 x.5941.|