Full-time Financial Planning Analyst #143-2020
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
FULL-TIME Financial Planning Analyst
Finance Department/Decision Support
• Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and the Manager – Finance, the Financial Planning Analyst is responsible for the timely, accurate development and ongoing maintenance of the Hospital’s annual Operating Plan, maintenance and development of case costing system, and monthly Budgeting and Variance Analysis.
• Working with Managers and Finance the incumbent will produce regular reports on the status of the budget and other related items.
• This is a challenging position which provides the opportunity to improve quality and financial performance and to interact with all areas in the Hospital.
• Must provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
• Must provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing within the previous 12 months
• You have a post secondary degree and/or designation, ideally in finance, accounting or business and have a minimum of three (3) years experience in a financial or decision support role.
• You possess strong analytics skills and knowledge of the Provincial Health Services Funding Reform initiatives, benchmarking analysis, metrics development and CIHI/Ministry/LHIN analytic tools.
• You will provide expert level reports and presentations to assist leadership in decision making.
• CPA Designation required
• Computer proficiency (including experience in PeopleSoft, Crystal report writing, Access, Excel and other Microsoft programs) is a necessity in the daily function of this position.
• Knowledge of PSAB would be an asset in this role, while knowledge of and proficiency in Lean methodology is preferred.
• You have strong analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills, including presentation experience.
• An organized self-starter with the ability to work well as part of a team, you have experience dealing with issues related to data collection and analysis in a healthcare environment.
If you are a positive, energetic individual with the qualifications listed above, and are looking for a challenging environment to build your career then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 28, 2020
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
*Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have difficulty submitting your application through our online application form, please call
|Employment Standards Act S. 15|
|Personal Information is collected under the authority of the Employment Standards Act S. 15 and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Middlesex Hospital Alliance. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Human Resources Department, 395 Carrie Street, Strathroy, Ontario N7G 3J4 519-245-1550 x.5941.|