REGULAR FULL-TIME ACCOUNTING CLERK #168-2020
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
Posting #168 – 2020
FULL-TIME ACCOUNTING CLERK
• Position Available October 2020
• Must provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
• Must provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing within the previous 12 months
• Minimum 3 years experience in a computerized accounting environment, preferably in health care.
• 2 or 3 year college diploma with an emphasis on business/accounting courses preferred.
• Proven computer skills in a Windows environment with Excel and Word, computerized accounting and keyboarding.
• Ability to respect the confidentiality of financial and medical information learned from day to day activities.
• Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, analytical and ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
• Ability to work independently within a team atmosphere, and adapt to a changing work environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work at both hospital sites through out the week on an ongoing basis
• Commitment to Continuous Quality Improvement
• Maintain financial and statistical ledgers. This includes journal entries, posting of sub-ledgers.
• Maintenance of the Fixed Asset sub-ledger
• Preparation of monthly physician payments.
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Preparation of monthly financial dashboards
• Assist with quarterly reports to the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care.
• Prepare monthly HST returns
• Active problem solving in a team atmosphere
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity are asked to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than: October 30, 2020
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful
candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a
satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed
in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes*
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have difficulty submitting your application through our online application form, please call
|Employment Standards Act S. 15|
|Personal Information is collected under the authority of the Employment Standards Act S. 15 and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Middlesex Hospital Alliance. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Human Resources Department, 395 Carrie Street, Strathroy, Ontario N7G 3J4 519-245-1550 x.5941.|