MATERIALS MANAGEMENT TEAM LEADER Posting #59 – 2015 FULL-TIME MATERIALS MANAGEMENT TEAM LEADER
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital Site
Posting #59 – 2015
FULL-TIME MATERIALS MANAGEMENT TEAM LEADER
Materials Management Department
MHA is seeking a Full Time Team Leader of Materials Management. This position is responsible for all purchasing, supply management and distribution with MHA. This involves taking leadership in the healthcare supply chain network, from contracting and procurement of goods and services through to distribution and/or disposal/redeployment of an asset.
The Team Leader provides leadership, management and coordination of staff working in Materials Management.
• Position available August 28, 2015
• Monday to Friday as required
• Manages overall administration of Materials Management and Accounts Payable for both MHA sites
• Responsible for all aspects of hospital supply management including shipping and receiving
• Procurement and storage of supplies and equipment
• Monitors inventory levels and turnover; including supplier management
• Required knowledge of the McKesson materials management and accounts payable applications is required
Essential Job Qualifications
• 3 years healthcare supply chain experience
• Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office software including Excel and have knowledge of systems that support supply chain within an organization
• The ability to identify process improvements using your knowledge of information technology, procurement practices and integrated supply chain management.
• You have the ability to prepare and make presentations to senior administration
• Experience in Accounts Payable process, financial management and contract management.
• You have the ability to assess economic situations and promote efficiencies for future purchasing practices
• Knowledge of and experience with procurement policies, processes, programs and relevant legislation
• You have effective problem solving skills to identify and manage issues and risks
Successful candidate will be required to work at Four Counties Health Service and Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital, reliable transportation required.
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity may submit a resume to email@example.com no later than August 7, 2015
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of a job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months.
Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have difficulty submitting your application through our online application form, please call
|Employment Standards Act S. 15|
|Personal Information is collected under the authority of the Employment Standards Act S. 15 and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Middlesex Hospital Alliance. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Human Resources Department, 395 Carrie Street, Strathroy, Ontario N7G 3J4 519-245-1550 x.5941.|