Registered Nurse Posting #02 – 2017 TEMPORARY JOB SHARE REGISTERED NURSE -Emergency Department
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
MIDDLESEX HOSPITAL ALLIANCE
STRATHROY MIDDLESEX GENERAL HOSPITAL
Posting #02 – 2017
TEMPORARY JOB SHARE REGISTERED NURSE –
Emergency Department – To cover a leave of approximately one year
(Job Share Partners are responsible for working one half of a Full-time position and are required to cover their job share partner’s vacation and short term absences.)
• Available for all shifts (4 h, 7.5h, 11.25h) including nights, weekends, statutory holidays, call-in
• Position Available February 1, 2017
• Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
• Current BCLS and ACLS
• Current Emergency nursing experience required – minimum of 2 – 3 years (minimum equivalent of 1950 hrs)
• Completion of OHA CTAS course or equivalent
• Current Triage experience – minimum of 2 years (min. equivalent of 1950 hrs)
• Cardiac care experience involving ECG monitoring and interpretation
• Basic ECG Interpretation certificate
• Current TNCC, ENPC
• Emergency Nursing and/or Critical Care certificate preferred
• First Net Experience preferred
• Excellent physical assessment skills
• Evidence of ongoing professional development and self-directed learning
• Demonstrated ability to assess concurrent demands, set priorities, organize work and maintain accuracy and concentration during periods of high activity
• Demonstrated effective interpersonal, communication and critical thinking skills
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively as an active member of the health care team
• Demonstrated excellence in attendance.
• Understanding and use of good body mechanics.
• Basic computer skills in a Windows environment.
Qualified individuals interested in this employment opportunity may submit a resume by email to email@example.com no later than January 24, 2017
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
*Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes*
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have difficulty submitting your application through our online application form, please call
|Employment Standards Act S. 15|
|Personal Information is collected under the authority of the Employment Standards Act S. 15 and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Middlesex Hospital Alliance. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Human Resources Department, 395 Carrie Street, Strathroy, Ontario N7G 3J4 519-245-1550 x.5941.|