Registered Nurse Posting #09 – 2016
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital Site
Posting #09 – 2016
TEMPORARY FULL-TIME REGISTERED NURSE POSITION – to cover a leave of approximately 12 months – One South Medical
• Date position available: April 13, 2016
• All 7.5h and 11.25h shifts, including nights, weekends, and statutory holiday rotation.
• Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
• Demonstrated commitment to medical nursing- minimum 2-3 yrs (equivalent to 1,950 hrs) of current experience
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to perform documentation reflective of patient care with experience in Electronic Health Record environment.
• Demonstrated ability to both lead and collaborate as a team member in a Total Patient Care setting
• Current BCLS
• ACLS an asset
• Experienced in the management of wounds and PICC lines
• Demonstrated proficiency in IV initiation and management
• Commitment to Continuous Improvement and ability to foster change
• Demonstrated commitment to professional development and self-directed learning
• Demonstrated Excellence in Attendance
• Demonstrated excellence in customer service
• Understanding and demonstrated use of good body mechanics
• Advanced Computer Skills in a Windows environment
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity may submit a resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 15, 2016 – Please quote Posting #09.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have difficulty submitting your application through our online application form, please call
|Employment Standards Act S. 15|
|Personal Information is collected under the authority of the Employment Standards Act S. 15 and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Middlesex Hospital Alliance. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Human Resources Department, 395 Carrie Street, Strathroy, Ontario N7G 3J4 519-245-1550 x.5941.|