Registered Practical Nurse Posting #10-2013
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Current BCLS
- Recent and relevant nursing experience
- Excellent physical assessment skills
- Excellent aseptic technique
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a interdisciplinary team
- Demonstrated commitment in ongoing learning and professional development
- Demonstrated excellence in attendance.
- Preference to person with intravenous maintenance and catheterization skills.
- Basic computer skills in a Windows environment.
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity may submit a resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 13, 2013
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have difficulty submitting your application through our online application form, please call
|Employment Standards Act S. 15|
|Personal Information is collected under the authority of the Employment Standards Act S. 15 and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Middlesex Hospital Alliance. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Human Resources Department, 395 Carrie Street, Strathroy, Ontario N7G 3J4 519-245-1550 x.5941.|