Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy Assistant Posting #16 – 2013
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
TEMPORARY FULL TIME PHYSIOTHERAPY/OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT – Rehabilitation Department – To cover a One Year Leave
- Bachelor of Arts Kinesiology
- Must be able to function independently in all treatment settings under the direction of a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist
- Ergonomic assessment skills and training
- Must possess excellent motivational and educational skills to facilitate client and Must have current CPR certification
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Computer Skills in a Windows environment, including Outlook and Microsoft Word
- Demonstrated excellence in attendance
- Possess a valid Class G driver’s license
- May be required to travel to both sites
The Middlesex Hospital Alliance is a fragrance free facility.
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity may submit a resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 14, 2013
As a part of the selection process, applicants may be required to complete a test of skill and knowledge.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have difficulty submitting your application through our online application form, please call
|Employment Standards Act S. 15|
|Personal Information is collected under the authority of the Employment Standards Act S. 15 and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Middlesex Hospital Alliance. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Human Resources Department, 395 Carrie Street, Strathroy, Ontario N7G 3J4 519-245-1550 x.5941.|