Materials Management Clerk Posting #18 – 2016 Casual Part Time Materials Management Clerk – Materials Management Department
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
MIDDLESEX HOSPITAL ALLIANCE
STRATHROY MIDDLESEX GENERAL HOSPITAL
Posting #18 – 2016
Casual Part Time Materials Management Clerk – Materials Management Department
• Part time position with pre-scheduled shifts based on the departmental needs and relief coverage, as required
• Focus will be Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital
• Responsible for checking, receiving, recording, and stocking of supplies on the Nursing units
• General departmental deliveries and shipping, sorting incoming and posting outgoing mail.
• General problem solving with vendors and hospital customers
• Other duties as assigned.
• Proven computer skills in a Windows environment using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and Word
• Candidate to possess the physical ability to regularly lift up to 16kg
• Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal, organizational, communication, customer service and problem-solving skills
• High energy level, with the ability to meet deadlines, balance priorities, and work at both hospital sites within the same week.
• Excellence in attendance
• Candidate must provide own means of transportation
Qualified individuals interested in this employment opportunity are asked to email a resume to email@example.com no later than 14 April 2016
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of a job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months.
Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have difficulty submitting your application through our online application form, please call
|Employment Standards Act S. 15|
|Personal Information is collected under the authority of the Employment Standards Act S. 15 and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Middlesex Hospital Alliance. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Human Resources Department, 395 Carrie Street, Strathroy, Ontario N7G 3J4 519-245-1550 x.5941.|