PHARMACY TECHNICIAN Posting #19 – 2018 CASUAL PART TIME PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
Four Counties Health Services Site and Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital Site
Posting #19 – 2018
CASUAL PART TIME PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
• Position available immediately
• Graduate of an accredited Pharmacy Technician Program
• Registered with the Ontario College of Pharmacists
• Minimum of 3 years hospital pharmacy experience (including IV admixture) and/or community pharmacy experience preferred
• Previous experience with Cerner systems preferred
• Ability to interact effectively with patients and other health care professionals required
• A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail particularly in the areas of computer order entry, mathematical calculations, IV admixture, compounding, and prescription filling
• Knowledge and experience with pharmacy ordering and inventory
• Willingness to learn new skills and adapt to change
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and initiative to work independently as an effective team member
• Excellent organizational, communication and customer service skills
• Demonstrated excellence in attendance
• Basic computer skills in a “windows” environment
• Understanding and use of good body mechanics
• Successful candidate will be required to work at Four Counties Health Services and Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital, reliable transportation required
As part of the assessment process all applicants chosen may be required to complete a written examination/test.
Qualified individuals interested in this employment opportunity are asked to email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 13, 2018
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Successful candidates, as a condition of a job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months.
Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have difficulty submitting your application through our online application form, please call
|Employment Standards Act S. 15|
|Personal Information is collected under the authority of the Employment Standards Act S. 15 and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Middlesex Hospital Alliance. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Human Resources Department, 395 Carrie Street, Strathroy, Ontario N7G 3J4 519-245-1550 x.5941.|