REGISTERED CARDIOVASCULAR TECHNOLOGIST Posting #30 – 2016 PART- TIME REGISTERED CARDIOVASCULAR TECHNOLOGIST
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
STRATHROY MIDDLESEX GENERAL HOSPITAL
Posting #30 – 2016
PART- TIME REGISTERED CARDIOVASCULAR TECHNOLOGIST Cardiac Testing: Ambulatory Care
Position available May 2016
• Available for all shifts (7.5h)
• Perform all technical functions including electrocardiograms, Holter monitor and looper event recorder hook-ups, stress testing, phlebotomy and associated clerical work.
• Graduate of an approved Cardiovascular Technology Program
• Current registration with the Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists and the Cardiac Technologist Association of Ontario
• Current CPR certification
• Demonstrated computer skills in a Microsoft Office with Cerner Radnet/ MUSE experience preferred
• Ability to assess concurrent demands, set priorities, organize work and maintain accuracy in a busy environment.
• Demonstrated effective interpersonal communication and critical thinking skills
• Strong team player with the ability to perform duties independently and professionally
• Evidence of ongoing professional development and self-directed learning
• Demonstrated excellence in attendance
• Understanding and demonstrated use of good body mechanics
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
Qualified individuals interested in this employment opportunity may submit a resume by e-mail to: email@example.com no later than
May 04, 2016
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of a job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months.
*Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes*
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have difficulty submitting your application through our online application form, please call
|Employment Standards Act S. 15|
|Personal Information is collected under the authority of the Employment Standards Act S. 15 and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Middlesex Hospital Alliance. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Human Resources Department, 395 Carrie Street, Strathroy, Ontario N7G 3J4 519-245-1550 x.5941.|