Registered Practical Nurse Posting #31-2017 Regular Part-Time Registered Practical Nurse
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
MIDDLESEX HOSPITAL ALLIANCE
STRATHROY MIDDLESEX GENERAL HOSPITAL
Posting # 31 – 2017
REGULAR PART-TIME REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE
2 South Surgical Medical Inpatients and Obstetrics Department
• Available for all shifts (7.5h, 11.25h) including nights, weekends, and statutory holidays.
• Position Available Immediately
• Current registration with the College of Registered Practical Nurses of Ontario
• Previous medical-surgical nursing 2-3 yrs (equivalent to 1,950 hours) of current experience required.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Current B.C.L.S.
• Maternal infant experience preferred
• NRP preferred
• Accredited Medication Administration Course required
• Experience Administering Medications
• Demonstrated ability to perform documentation reflective of patient care with experience in Electronic Health Record Environment
• Demonstrated proficiency in IV management
• Commitment to Continuous Improvement and ability to foster change
• Demonstrated commitment to professional development and self-directed learning
• Demonstrated excellence in attendance
• Demonstrate ability to collaborate as a team member in a Total Patient Care Delivery setting
• Demonstrated team building and organizational skills
• Basic computer skills in a “windows” environment, including Microsoft word and Outlook
• Understanding and demonstrated use of good body mechanics
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
Qualified individuals interested in this part-time
opportunity may submit a resume by email to
email@example.com no later than
April 17, 2017.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have difficulty submitting your application through our online application form, please call
|Employment Standards Act S. 15|
|Personal Information is collected under the authority of the Employment Standards Act S. 15 and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Middlesex Hospital Alliance. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Human Resources Department, 395 Carrie Street, Strathroy, Ontario N7G 3J4 519-245-1550 x.5941.|