Accounts Receivable Clerk Posting #35-2017 Regular Part-Time Accounts Receivable Clerk
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
PART-TIME ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK
Position Available Immediately
• Minimum three years in an accounting environment preferably with health care collections, cash handling and bank deposit responsibilities
• Graduate of Community College with an emphasis on business courses. Post secondary accounting courses beneficial.
• Medical Terminology an asset. Experience with Cerner system an asset.
• Preference given to those with recent MediAR or HRCM experience.
• Experience in Interprovincial, Ministry of Health, WSIB and National Defence billings an asset.
• Proven computer skills in a Windows environment with Excel and Word, computerized accounting and keyboarding
• Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, analytical and multi-task abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently within a team atmosphere, and adapt to a changing work environment
• Good energy level, with the ability to meet deadlines, balance priorities
• Demonstrated excellence in attendance
• Must have own means of transportation. Incumbent should be prepared to travel to the Four Counties Health Care Services site on a weekly basis.
• Understanding and demonstrated use of good body mechanics
• Identify, record and collect the hospital’s revenues in a timely, professional and pleasant manner
• Maximize revenues and minimize delinquent accounts while maintaining excellent relationships with the hospital’s internal and external customers
• Safeguard and reconcile the hospitals receivables on a monthly basis
• Receive, control and balance cash and bank deposits
• Provide assistance to other members of the Finance team
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity may submit a resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 17, 2017
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
*Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes*
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have difficulty submitting your application through our online application form, please call
|Employment Standards Act S. 15|
|Personal Information is collected under the authority of the Employment Standards Act S. 15 and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Middlesex Hospital Alliance. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Human Resources Department, 395 Carrie Street, Strathroy, Ontario N7G 3J4 519-245-1550 x.5941.|