REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE Posting #42 – 2015 REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital Site
Posting #42 – 2015
PART TIME REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE
• Available for variable day shifts Monday to Friday
• Position Available July 29, 2015
• Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
• Current BCLS
• Current Ambulatory Care experience or equivalent
• Current Experience with procedural based assisting in plastics, ENT, orthopedics, general surgery, pain management, urology, general medicine, gynecology or equivalent
• Familiar with surgical instrumentation for above procedures
• Aseptic technique course or equivalent
• Current experience with cast removal
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Infection Control Guidelines
• Accredited Medication Administration Course
• Experience Administering Medications
• Experience with CERNER and HUGO
• Evidence of ongoing professional development and self-directed learning
• Demonstrated ability to assess concurrent demands, set priorities, organize work and maintain accuracy and concentration during periods of high activity
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing environment and/or client needs
• Demonstrated effective interpersonal, communication and critical thinking skills
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively both as an active member of the health care team and also ability to practice independently
• Demonstrated excellence in attendance.
• Understanding and use of good body mechanics.
• Basic computer skills in a Windows environment.
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity may
submit a resume to Human Resources by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than
June 12, 2015
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful
candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a
satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed
in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
*Accommodations are available on request for interviews
and other selection processes*
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have difficulty submitting your application through our online application form, please call
|Employment Standards Act S. 15|
|Personal Information is collected under the authority of the Employment Standards Act S. 15 and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Middlesex Hospital Alliance. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Human Resources Department, 395 Carrie Street, Strathroy, Ontario N7G 3J4 519-245-1550 x.5941.|