REGISTERED DIETITIAN POSTING #43 – 2018 CASUAL PART-TIME REGISTERED DIETITIAN
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
Four Counties Health Services & Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital
POSTING #43 – 2018
CASUAL PART-TIME REGISTERED DIETITIAN
Diabetes Education Program
Position Available Immediately.
This individual will provide Registered Dietitian support to both MHA hospital sites (SMGH & FCHS) and to offsite clinics within partner communities.
• Membership in the College of Dietitians of Ontario – required
• Demonstrates effective interviewing, written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking
• Demonstrates value and personal success in collaborative team work
• Demonstrates comfort and confidence in working independently
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, e-mail, and literature searches
• Valid driver’s license and unlimited access to vehicle for travelling to different clinic locations – required
• Certified Diabetes Educator designation – preferred
• Applied knowledge of enteral and parenteral nutrition therapies – preferred
• Applied knowledge of in Cerner power chart EPR – preferred
• Within the outpatient and inpatient environment, provides individual and group nutrition assessment, counseling and evaluation of patients with diabetes and pre-diabetes
• Completes written and electronic documentation
• Provides nutrition education to people with diabetes at various community outreach clinics and events
• Special projects as assigned
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity may submit a resume by email to email@example.com no later than 24 April 18
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of a job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months.
*Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes*
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have difficulty submitting your application through our online application form, please call
|Employment Standards Act S. 15|
|Personal Information is collected under the authority of the Employment Standards Act S. 15 and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Middlesex Hospital Alliance. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Human Resources Department, 395 Carrie Street, Strathroy, Ontario N7G 3J4 519-245-1550 x.5941.|