Summer Student Posting #47-2017 Summer Student – Information Systems Department
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
MIDDLESEX HOSPITAL ALLIANCE
STRATHROY MIDDLESEX GENERAL HOSPITAL
Posting #47 – 2017 – SUMMER STUDENT POSITION
Information Systems Department
Position Available under the Canada Summer Students Program
• Help Desk Support
• Account creation and deletion
• Deploy hardware and software
• Mobile device management
• Research and document best practices
• Team member of IT projects
• Must meet the criteria/definition of Summer Student as set out by Service Canada in the Canada Summer Student program:
1. Is between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of employment
2. Is Registered as a full-time student during the preceding academic year and intends to return to school on a full time basis during the next academic year
• Computer Science, Computer Systems Technology, or similar program
• Knowledge of OS – operating systems Windows 7 & Windows 10
• Knowledge of Linux is an asset but not required
• Knowledge of computer hardware
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability effectively interact with managers and end users
• Must be able to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
• Microsoft Office skills including, but not limited to Outlook, Excel, and Word.
• Effective ability to multi-task in order to handle multiple duties at the same time throughout the day.
• Organizational skills critical.
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity may submit a resume to email@example.com no later than May 15, 2017
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates,
as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have difficulty submitting your application through our online application form, please call
|Employment Standards Act S. 15|
|Personal Information is collected under the authority of the Employment Standards Act S. 15 and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Middlesex Hospital Alliance. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Human Resources Department, 395 Carrie Street, Strathroy, Ontario N7G 3J4 519-245-1550 x.5941.|