Registered Nurse Posting #57-2017 Regular Part-Time Registered Nurse
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
MIDDLESEX HOSPITAL ALLIANCE
STRATHROY MIDDLESEX GENERAL HOSPITAL
Posting #57 – 2017
REGULAR PART-TIME – REGISTERED NURSE
• Position available immediately
• Nursing professional practice responsibilities within an acute care Emergency Department including patient care for all CTAS triage levels.
• Available for all shifts (7.5h, 11.25h) including nights, weekends, statutory holidays, call-in
• Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
• Emergency nursing experience required – minimum of 1 (minimum equivalent of 1950 hrs)
• Current BCLS and ACLS
• Current TNCC, ENPC, and PALS preferred
• Completion of CTAS Triage certification or equivalent preferred
• Current Triage experience – minimum of 1 years preferred (min. equivalent of 1950 hrs)
• Cardiac care experience involving ECG monitoring and interpretation required
• Basic ECG Interpretation certificate required
• First Net Experience preferred
• Emergency Nursing and/or Critical Care certificate preferred
• Evidence of ongoing professional development and self-directed learning Demonstrated understanding and application of the MHA values
• Demonstrated excellence in critical thinking: ability to assess concurrent demands, set priorities, organize work and maintain accuracy and concentration during periods of high activity
• Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively as an active member of the health care team
• Demonstrated excellence in attendance.
• Understanding and use of good body mechanics.
• Basic computer skills in a Windows environment.
Qualified individuals interested in this employment opportunity may submit a resume by email to email@example.com no later than June 5, 2017 – Please quote Posting #57
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
*Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes*
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have difficulty submitting your application through our online application form, please call
|Employment Standards Act S. 15|
|Personal Information is collected under the authority of the Employment Standards Act S. 15 and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Middlesex Hospital Alliance. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Human Resources Department, 395 Carrie Street, Strathroy, Ontario N7G 3J4 519-245-1550 x.5941.|