Technician Posting # 79 – 2013
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
CASUAL PART-TIME MDRD TECHNICIAN
Medical Device Reprocessing Department
• Position available immediately
• Monday – Friday 0630-2200, Weekends as required
• Various shifts
• Central Supply Technician of Ontario certificate (CSAO) or equivalent required
• Secondary School Diploma
• Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology
• Ability to work and set priorities (daily and weekly) independently.
• Demonstrated ability to establish good working relations with peers and customers.
• Demonstrated excellent attendance
• Physical ability to move instruments, supplies and autoclave carts
• Demonstrated accountability to maintaining patient safety and quality assurance standards in all aspects of instrument reprocessing
**The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE ENVIRONMENT**
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity are asked to submit a resume by email to email@example.com no later than November 25, 2013
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police
check (original document) completed in the last 12 months.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have difficulty submitting your application through our online application form, please call
|Employment Standards Act S. 15|
|Personal Information is collected under the authority of the Employment Standards Act S. 15 and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Middlesex Hospital Alliance. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Human Resources Department, 395 Carrie Street, Strathroy, Ontario N7G 3J4 519-245-1550 x.5941.|